"BEST-OF-THE-BEST" Alert: With Quarterly Sales of $4.3 Million and National Network Media Coverage, STOY Is In A Class By Itself
Now The Chart is Catching Up With Operations and Our Timing Could Be Perfect! Barchart Says Short-Term: "BUY"!
Hi and good afternoon,
Its rare that we find a rock-solid hidden gem with all the pieces in place to make the big time. We see companies run big on a daily bases, often due to breaking news or some other catalyst. We also see a large number of high-quality companies in the small markets, some baring household names that are known on an international scale but it is rare to find that diamond in the rough with a very good chance of growing into something special.
STOY is one of the rare companies:
Have STOY On The Top Of Your Watchlist at
Above is a screen shot taken of STOYs most recent quarterly filing:
- STOY reported revs over 4.3Mln Dlrs for a single quarter
- STOY reported just 98K Dlrs for the same quarter last year
- Thats a growth rate of over 4,264pct
Weve looked at STOY recently and are going to continue to revisit the Company when there is cause to do so. Simply put, it is a remarkable situation that we cant take our eyes off of, and heres why:
- The quarterly numbers above are for Q-3, a quarter that ended in September. But as you can see from its ticker, STOY is a TOY COMPANY (with its hands in mobile apps as well) and the most important season for toys is the holiday season, or as we call it, Q-4.
- STOY has not released its Q-4 numbers yet. When they do, and if theyre solid as expected, STOY could become the hottest thing on the small markets, if not beyond.
STOY has a 52-week high of .85.
STOY was given a Near Term Target of $1.25 - $1.50 according to independent research firm, Caprock Research. It closed today at just .32.
Solid fourth quarter numbers could be enough to have STOY revisiting some of these higher levels!
Considering that STOY closed today at .32, a return to .85 would represent a gain of over 165%.
Now, The Question Is: what indications have there been of late causing us to believe that Q-4 could be a record-breaking quarter for STOY?
1) This past holiday season, during its all important Black Friday episode, the ABC morning television show The View featured a segment highlighting the Inside Scoop on the Hottest Holiday Toys. STOYs flagship toys, CloudPets, were featured as the top selection. See The View segment here.
2) The Company launched a large scale, high profile ad campaign that included TV spots on Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, ABC Family, Disney Junior and Disney XD.
Check out this professional TV commercial for STOYs CloudPets product (already has thousands of views):
This has next big thing potential written all over it!
3) According to news released just before the New Year, STOYs management stated that the Company has:
robust sales distribution which includes leading national retailers such as Walmart, Target, Toys"R"Us, Amazon and Bed Bath and Beyond.
STOYs management has pointed out the following as 2015 CloudPets Highlights:
- Spiral launched its first major retail product, CloudPets, in the U.S. and Europe, delivering over 1.3 million CloudPet units to its distribution partners.
- Several major retailers are currently selling CloudPets including Walmart, Target, Toys"R"Us, Amazon and Bed Bath and Beyond.
- CloudPets was featured on "The View" as one of the most anticipated toys for the 2015 holiday shopping season.
- CloudPets Mobile App was downloaded over 60,000 times on Christmas Eve and Day.
- Over 300,000 messages were sent on Christmas day via CloudPets' interactive connected mobile app platform.
- Over 2 million messages in total have been sent from
around the world using CloudPets.
Next Question: Why are we releasing a new play on STOY tonight?
When we looked at STOY last it was a bottom bouncer that looked as though it was just starting to move back up north.
Since then STOY has steadily moved up, closing green almost EVERY SINGLE DAY since.
Now, still much closer to its annual low than its annual high, STOY has built a solid chart that has impressed the likes of Barchart and StockTA:
7 Day Average Directional Indicator: BUY
10 - 8 Day Moving Average Hilo Channel: BUY
20 Day Moving Average vs Price: BUY
50 Day Moving Average vs Price: BUY
50 Day Parabolic Time/Price: BUY
Exponential Moving Average (EMA): Very Bullish
Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD): Very Bullish
Relative Strength Index (RSI) Analysis: Bullish
Three Day Displaced Moving Average(TDD): Bullish
Stochastic: Very Bullish
Take a look for yourself:
As you can see, the chart is a thing of beauty as we speak!
STOY is a higher class of company that deserves our immediate attention. With the chart coming into its own, this could be the perfect time to research STOY.
Before we say goodbye for the afternoon, lets do a quick review of STOY and its operations: